Kinds of Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Flanges
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,500 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: CS/SS FLANGES
- Type: Welding Flange
- Structure: Round
- Sealing Surface: FF
- Size: 1/2" to 60" or Larger
- Body Material: Carbon Steel,Stainless Steel,Alloy Steel
- Trademark: FRONT
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 73079100
- Standard: ANSI, DIN, GB
- Material: carbon steel,stainless steel,alloy steel
- Connection: Welding
- Manufacturing Way: Forging
- Pressure: 150lb to 2500lb
- Design Standard: ANSI B16.5,
- Transport Package: plywood case
- Origin: China
1) Size: 1/2" to 60" or larger
2) Pressure: 150LB ~ 2500LB
3) Type: Slip-On, Welding Neck, Blind, Lap-joint, Spectacle, Socket-welding, Anchor,backing ring,Threaded, Ring Joint, Oriface, Tongue & Groove etc.
4) Material: A105, LF2, GR.250, 16MN,GR.350,F52, F60, F65, F70, F11, F22, F51, F304, F304L, F316, F316L, etc.
5) Standard: ANSI B16.5, API605, MSS SP 44, API6A, JIS B2220, DIN2573/2576/2544/2545, DIN2527, DIN2631/2632//2633/2634/2635, UNI2276/2277/2278/2280/2281/2282/2283/2284, UNI2253, UNI2229, UNI6100-67, AS4087,ISO7005,AS4331
|SIZE||1/2" TO 60"|
|CLASS||150LB to 2500LB|
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI, AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We provide EN10204-3.1B.Mill Test Certificate for all our supplied products.
Our products range covers all kinds of ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, safety relief valves, bellow sealed valves, diaphragm valves, steam traps, knife gate valves, strainers, quick couplings, all types of flanges, pipe fittings, bolts&nuts&gaskets, steel plates, tubing and casing, line pipes and other pipeline equipment & components, with the materials of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, grey iron, ductile iron, brass and bronze. Our products are utilized widely in oil, gas, hydraulic, refining chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industries, fire-safe systems, marine systems and power stations, etc.