- investment casting valves and forged steel valves
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: CS NPT BALL VALVE
- Connection Form: Thread
- Nominal Pressure: PN1.0-32.0MPa
- Structure: Floating Ball Valve
- Function: on-off
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Thread: BS21,B1.20.1,DIN2999/259,ISO228-1,ISO7/1
- Casting: Investment Casting/Precision Casting
- Trademark: FRONT
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84818010
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Floating Ball Valve
- Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Size: 1/4" to 4"
- Pressure: 1000psi/Pn63
- Body Material: Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: China
1) Size: 1/4" to 4"
2) Threaded: BSPT, BSP(BS21), NPT(B1.20.1), DIN2999/259, ISO228-1, ISO7/1,
Butt-weld: ANSI B16.25, Socket welded: ANSI B16.11
3) Working pressure: 1000PSI/PN63
4) Type: Full bore, 3PC ball valve, blow-out proof stem, with or without mounting pad ISO5211
5) Material: WCB, CF8, CF8M etc.
6) Investment Casting/Precision casting
7) Operation: Lever with locking device(option)
8)Inspection testing: API598
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI, AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We provide EN10204-3.1B. Mill Test Certificate for all our supplied products.
Our products range covers all kinds of ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, safety relief valves, bellow sealed valves, diaphragm valves, steam traps, knife gate valves, strainers, quick couplings, all types of flanges, pipe fittings, bolts&nuts&gaskets, steel plates, tubing and casing, line pipes and other pipeline equipment & components, with the materials of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, grey iron, ductile iron, brass and bronze. Our products are utilized widely in oil, gas, hydraulic, refining chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industries, fire-safe systems, marine systems and power stations, etc.