Cast Iron/Ductile Iron Flanged End Vertical Check Valves
|FOB Unit Price:||US $260 US $20|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- cast iron valves
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: CI/DI FE VERTICAL CHECK VALVE
- Connection Form: Flange
- Pressure: 150lb/Pn16
- Sealing Form: Rubber Sealing
- Standard: ANSI
- Type: Vertical Check Valve
- Ending Type: Flanged End: ANSI,DIN
- Trademark: front
- Specification: ce
- HS Code: 84813000
- Material: Cast Iron
- Structure: Swing
- Function: Vertical
- Flow Direction: Bidirectional
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Body Material: Cast Iron or Ductile Iron
- Size: 1/2" To12"
- Transport Package: plywood case
- Origin: China
1) Face to face dimensions: ISO Standard
2) Flanged end: DIN, BS, JIS, ANSI etc
1) Size: 1/2" to 12"
2) Class: PN10, PN16.125LB, 150LB
3) Type: NBR seat ring., stainless steel/steel with zinc plated spring
4) Material: CAST IRON, DUCTILE IRON.
|TYPE||VERTICAL CHECK VALVE|
|SIZE||1-1/2" to 12"|
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI, AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We provide EN10204-3.1B.Mill Test Certificate for all our supplied products.
Our products range covers all kinds of ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, safety relief valves, bellow sealed valves, diaphragm valves, steam traps, knife gate valves, strainers, quick couplings, all types of flanges, pipe fittings, bolts&nuts&gaskets, steel plates, tubing and casing, line pipes and other pipeline equipment & components, with the materials of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, grey iron, ductile iron, brass and bronze. Our products are utilized widely in oil, gas, hydraulic, refining chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industries, fire-safe systems, marine systems and power stations, etc.