- investment casting valves and forged steel valves
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: npt ss gate valve
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pressure: Ordinary Pressure
- Seal Surface: Wedge Gate Valve
- Usage: Flow Control
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Casting: Investment Casting/Precision Casting
- Trademark: front
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84818040
- Type: Straight-through
- Connection Form: Thread
- Actuator: Manual
- Thread Position of Valve Rod: Outside Gate Valve
- Standard: ANSI
- Size: 1/2" to 2"
- Threaded: BS21,B1.20.1,DIN2999/259,ISO228-1,ISO7/1
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: China
1) Size: 1/2" to 2"
2) Threaded: BSPT, BSP(BS21), NPT(B1.20.1), DIN2999/259,ISO228-1,ISO7/1
3) Working pressure: 200PSI/PN16
4) Type: Inside screwed bonnet, solid wedge, integral seat, full bore, non-rising stem and hand wheel
5) Material: WCB, CF8, CF8M etc.
6) Investment Casting body and cap.
7) Inspection testing:API598
Stainless Steel Gate Valves - Class 200, Threaded end
Investment casting body / bonnet
Materials: ASTM A351-CF8M/CF8
Pressure temperature rating: 200 PSI (PN16) / 350 deg.F Inside screw and screwed bonnet, wedge disc, integral seat, non-rising stem and handwheel.
Threaded end: BSPT, NPT, DIN259, DIN2999
Size: 1/2" ~ 2"
Standard materials of parts
Dimensions (in mm & inch) and weight
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI, AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We provide EN10204-3.1B.Mill Test Certificate for all our supplied products.
Our products range covers all kinds of ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, safety relief valves, bellow sealed valves, diaphragm valves, steam traps, knife gate valves, strainers, quick couplings, all types of flanges, pipe fittings, bolts&nuts&gaskets, steel plates, tubing and casing, line pipes and other pipeline equipment & components, with the materials of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, grey iron, ductile iron, brass and bronze. Our products are utilized widely in oil, gas, hydraulic, refining chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industries, fire-safe systems, marine systems and power stations, etc.