Stainless Steel Welding Neck Flanges
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: SS WN FLANGE RF
- Type: Welding Flange
- Structure: Round
- Sealing Surface: RF
- Flange Type: Welding Neck Flange
- Size: 1/2" to 60"
- Trademark: front
- Origin: China
- Standard: ANSI, DIN, BSW
- Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel
- Connection: Welding
- Manufacturing Way: Forging
- Flange End: Ff,RF,Rtj
- Pressure: 150lb to 2500lb
- Specification: 1.2" to 60"
- HS Code: 7307210000
1) Size: 1/2" to 60" or larger
2) Pressure: 150LB ~ 2500LB
3) Type: Slip-On, Welding Neck, Blind, Lap-joint, Spectacle, Socket-welding, Threaded, Ring Joint, Oriface, Tongue & Groove etc.
4) Material: A105, F52, F60, F65, F70, F11, F22, F51, F304, F304L, F316, F316L, etc.
5) Standard: ANSI B16.5, API605, MSS SP 44, API6A, JIS B2220, DIN2573/2576/2544/2545, DIN2527, DIN2631/2632//2633/2634/2635, UNI2276/2277/2278/2280/2281/2282/2283/2284, UNI2253, UNI2229, UNI6100-67, AS4087, ISO7005, EN1092, AWWA
|MATERIAL||FORGED STAINLESS STEEL|
|SIZE||1/2" to 60"|
|pressure||150B to 2500LB|
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI, AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We provide EN10204-3.1B. Mill Test Certificate for all our supplied products.
Our products range covers all kinds of ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, safety relief valves, bellow sealed valves, diaphragm valves, steam traps, knife gate valves, strainers, quick couplings, all types of flanges, pipe fittings, bolts&nuts&gaskets, steel plates, tubing and casing, line pipes and other pipeline equipment & components, with the materials of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, grey iron, ductile iron, brass and bronze. Our products are utilized widely in oil, gas, hydraulic, refining chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industries, fire-safe systems, marine systems and power stations, etc.