- Model NO.: BS5163 RS DI GATE VALVE
- Material: Cast Iron
- Pressure: Ordinary Temperature
- Seal Surface: Wedge Gate Valve
- Usage: Flow Control
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Size: 1-1/2" to 64"
- Seat: Metal Seat or Resilient Seat
- Trademark: FRONT
- Origin: China
- Type: Straight-through
- Connection Form: Flange
- Actuator: Manual
- Thread Position of Valve Rod: Outside Gate Valve
- Standard: BS5163
- Working Pressure: Pn10/Pn16
- Stem: Rising Stem/Non Rising Stem
- Design Standard: BS5163
- Specification: ce
- HS Code: 84818010
1) Design and manufacture: BS5163, DIN 3352, JIS B2043, AWWA C509
2) Test and inspection: BS6755, DIN 3230, JIS B2003, API598
3) Face to face dimensions: BS5163: 1986, DIN 3202 F4-F5, JIS B2002, ANSI B16.10
4) Flanged end: BS4504, DIN 2532, JIS B2212, ANSI B16.10/ANSI B16.50
1) Size: Soft seat: 1-1/2" to 24"; Metal seat: 1-1/2"to 64"
2) Class: PN10, PN16.125LB, 150LB
3) Type: Bolted Bonnet, non rising stem/rising stem, NBR/EPDM/brass/bronze/stainless steel seat ring.
4) Material: CAST IRON, DUCTILE IRON
5) Operation: Hand wheel, gear, square head
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI, AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We provide EN10204-3.1B. Mill Test Certificate for all our supplied products.
Our products range covers all kinds of ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, safety relief valves, bellow sealed valves, diaphragm valves, steam traps, knife gate valves, strainers, quick couplings, all types of flanges, pipe fittings, bolts&nuts&gaskets, steel plates, tubing and casing, line pipes and other pipeline equipment & components, with the materials of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, grey iron, ductile iron, brass and bronze. Our products are utilized widely in oil, gas, hydraulic, refining chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industries, fire-safe systems, marine systems and power stations, etc.