Stainless Steel 304/316 Seamless Bw 90 Degree Elbow
|FOB Unit Price:||US $9,000 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Recommended Products
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: SS BW SMLS 90 DEG ELBOW
- Shape: Equal
- Angle: 90 Degree
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Certification: ANSI
- Size: 1/2" to 60"
- Design Standard: ANSI B16.9
- Trademark: front
- Specification: ce
- HS Code: 7307230000
- Connection: Welding
- Head Code: Round
- Wall Thickness: Sch40s
- Technics: Casting
- Color: Silver
- Casting Material: A403 Wp304,Wp316
- Butt Weld Standard: ANSI B16.25
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: China
1) Size: 1/2" to 60" or larger
2) Type: Butt-weld Seamless & Welded Fittings in shape of Long Radius/Short Radius Elbows (45 deg elbow, 90deg elbow, 180deg elbow), Straight & Reducing Tee, Crosses, Lap Joint Stub end, Caps, Concentric Reducers, Eccentric Reducers etc.
3) Material: Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel etc.
4) Standard: ANSI B16.9
5) Butt-weld: ANSI B16.25
|MATERIAL||STAINLESS STEEL 304,316|
|SIZE||12" to 60"|
|PACKAGE||plywood cases or pallets|
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI, AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We provide EN10204-3.1B. Mill Test Certificate for all our supplied products.
Our products range covers all kinds of ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, safety relief valves, bellow sealed valves, diaphragm valves, steam traps, knife gate valves, strainers, quick couplings, all types of flanges, pipe fittings, bolts&nuts&gaskets, steel plates, tubing and casing, line pipes and other pipeline equipment & components, with the materials of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, grey iron, ductile iron, brass and bronze. Our products are utilized widely in oil, gas, hydraulic, refining chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industries, fire-safe systems, marine systems and power stations, etc.