- cast steel valves
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: 3 WAY LINED DIAPHGRAM VALVE
- Connection: Flanged Diaphragm Valve
- Structure: Three Way
- Flow Direction: Unidirection
- Usage: Flow Control
- Size: 1/4" to 20"
- Body Material: Cast Iron,Cast Steel
- Trademark: FRONT
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84818010
- Actuator: Manual
- Material: Cast Steel
- Pressure: Ordinary Temperature
- Function: Usual Corrosive Media
- Standard: DIN, GB, ANSI, BSW
- Working Pressure: 150lb, Pn16
- Diaphgram Valve: EPDM,NBR,Natural Rubber
- Transport Package: Plywood case
- Origin: China
1) Design and manufacture: API6D, BS5156
2) Test and inspection: API598
3) Face to face dimensions: API6D, BS5156
4) Flanged end: ANSI B16.5, BS4504, DIN2532, JIS B2212, ISO2004
1) Size: 1/4" to 20"
2) Pressure: 150LB, PN6, PN10, PN16
3) Type: Weir pattern unlined/ rubber lined diaphgram valves, three way unlined/ rubber lined diaphragm valves, y-pattern straight rubber lined diaphgram valves, rubber: EPDM, FKM(Viton), NBR, BUNA-N, Si, CR, Natural ruber etc.
4) Material: Cast iron, ductile iron, carbon steel, stainless steel
5) Operation: Hand wheel, gear, pneumatic and electric actuator
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI, AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We provide EN10204-3.1B. Mill Test Certificate for all our supplied products.
Our products range covers all kinds of ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, safety relief valves, bellow sealed valves, diaphragm valves, steam traps, knife gate valves, strainers, quick couplings, all types of flanges, pipe fittings, bolts&nuts&gaskets, steel plates, tubing and casing, line pipes and other pipeline equipment & components, with the materials of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, grey iron, ductile iron, brass and bronze. Our products are utilized widely in oil, gas, hydraulic, refining chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industries, fire-safe systems, marine systems and power stations, etc.