Forged Steel Screwed or Sw Swing Check Valve
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,000 US $20|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- investment casting valves and forged steel valves
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: FS NPT/SW SWING CHECK VALVE
- Connection Form: Thread
- Pressure: Ordinary Temperature
- Sealing Form: Metal Sealing
- Standard: ANSI
- Bore: Full Bore or Reduce Bore
- Ending Type: Fnpt or Sw
- Trademark: front
- Origin: China
- Material: Forged Steel
- Structure: Swing
- Function: Swing
- Flow Direction: Unidirection
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Working Pressure: 150lb to 2500lb
- Body Material: Forged Carbon Steel,Stainless Steel,Alloy Steel
- Specification: ce
- HS Code: 84818010
1) Design and manufacture: API602, BS5352
2) Test and inspection: API598
3) Socket weld end: ANSI B16.11
4) Screwed end: ANSI B1.20.1
1) Size: 1/4" to 2"
2) Class: 150LB to 2500LB
3) Type: Forged Steel gate valves, ball valves, globe valves, swing check valves, lift check valve etc. Bolted bonneted or welded bonnet, reducer bore or full bore, Screwed end or SW end.
4) Material: A105, LF2, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, F11, F22, F51, F5, F9, MONEL, ALLOY 20 etc.
Bolted cover, Swing type disc, Reduce port or full port.
Design and manufacture: API 602 & ANSI
Socket weld end: ANSI B16.11
Screwed end: ANSI B1.20.1
Test and inspection: API 598
Size: 1/4" ~ 2 "
Materials: A105, LF2, F5, F11, F22, F304, F304L, F316, F316L ,etc.
Standard materials of parts
|4||Seat ring||A276-410 + STL|
|10||Gasket||304 + Graphite|
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI, AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We provide EN10204-3.1B. Mill Test Certificate for all our supplied products.
Our products range covers all kinds of ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, safety relief valves, bellow sealed valves, diaphragm valves, steam traps, knife gate valves, strainers, quick couplings, all types of flanges, pipe fittings, bolts&nuts&gaskets, steel plates, tubing and casing, line pipes and other pipeline equipment & components, with the materials of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, grey iron, ductile iron, brass and bronze. Our products are utilized widely in oil, gas, hydraulic, refining chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industries, fire-safe systems, marine systems and power stations, etc.