Forged Steel Piston Check Valves
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,500 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||plywood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: FS PISTON CHECK VALVE
- Connection Form: Sw or NPT
- Pressure: Ordinary Temperature
- Sealing Form: Metal Seat
- Standard: ANSI
- Size: 1/4" to 2"
- Working Pressure: 150lb to 2500lb
- Check Valve Type: Swing Check Valve and Lift Check Valve
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8481300000
- Material: Forged Steel
- Structure: Piston
- Function: Lift
- Flow Direction: Unidirection
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Body Material: Forged Carbon Steel,Alloy Steel,Stainles Steel
- Ending Type: Threaded or Socket Welded
- Trademark: FRONT
- Origin: China
1) Design and manufacture: API602, BS5352
2) Test and inspection: API598
3) Socket weld end (SW): ANSI B16.11
4) Screwed end (NPT): ANSI B1.20.1
1) Size: 1/4" to 2"
2) Class: 150LB to 2500LB
3) Type: Forged Steel gate valves, ball valves, globe valves, swing check valves, lift check valve etc. Bolted bonnet, welded bonnet or pressure sealed bonnet, reducer bore or full bore, Screwed end (NPT) or Socket Welded end.
4) Material: CARBON STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL, ALLOY STEEL, DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL SUCH AS A105, LF2, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, F11, F22, F51,F53, F5, F9, MONEL, ALLOY 20 etc.
|SIZE||1/4" to 2"|
|class||150LB to 2500LB|
|Material||forged carbon steel,stainless steel,alloy steel|
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI, AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We provide EN10204-3.1B. Mill Test Certificate for all our supplied products.
Our products range covers all kinds of ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, safety relief valves, bellow sealed valves, diaphragm valves, steam traps, knife gate valves, strainers, quick couplings, all types of flanges, pipe fittings, bolts&nuts&gaskets, steel plates, tubing and casing, line pipes and other pipeline equipment & components, with the materials of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, grey iron, ductile iron, brass and bronze. Our products are utilized widely in oil, gas, hydraulic, refining chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industries, fire-safe systems, marine systems and power stations, etc.
|Material||carbon steel,alloy steel,stainless stee|
|Size||1/2" to 2"|